In autumn 2012, The Finnish Association of Consulting Firms SKOL started a project regarding young professionals with a goal to improve the attraction and predictability in Finnish consulting branch of business. As a result of this on-going project a young consultant network called Konsulttinuoret has been announced during the year 2013.
Our goals are:
- to improve networking of young consultants and clients in all different ways, separately and among each other
- to develop and maintain young consultants’ professional skills
- to promote consulting branch of business to educational institutions such as universities
- to inform members of the network regarding educational or work related opportunities and stand for young consultants’ assets and preferences.
What are we planning:
- annual main event in autumn
- annual get-together in early summer
- seminars and get-togethers during the year
- recruitment events in universities and universities of applied sciences.
Young Professionals workgroup consists of the following persons in year 2018:
Chairman: Mikaela Mirsch, Neste Engineering Solutions Oy
Vice-chairman: Noora Lahtela, Sitowise Oy
Head of budget: Pentti Hämäläinen, Pöyry Management Consulting Oy
Head of communication: Aki Seipäjärvi, Sweco Rakennetekniikka Oy
Head of member affairs: Joel Brax, Finnmap Infra Oy
Head of events: Nasti Korhonen, Pöyry Finland Oy
Head of educational institute relations: Markus Melander, Ramboll Finland Oy
Head of organization affairs: Jarmo Palonen, LVI-suunnittelu Amplan Oy
Head of business relations: Riitta Kujala, Neste Engineering Solutions Oy
Head of international affairs: Esa-Pekka Koikkalainen, Assemblin Oy
Head of regional operations: Joonas Hoikkala, Vahanen Rakennusfysiikka Oy